Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why am I surrounded by boys???? Would one girl have hurt??

There are days.... that I feel very very out numbered here.  I am surrounded by boys.  My husband is one, my son is one, and the only extended family that lives close by?  My brother in laws.......

Today as I was talking to Stuart, about his goals for this term, what grades he wanted to get, he sat back and thought for a moment.  He then informed me, " I guess I could get B's without really having to work".  So, I think mom's goal is going to be be all A's.  I know that might seem awfully hard to do, but I know him.  All he would have to do, it actually turn in the work he does.

Anyway, there have just been a handful of things recently, all side effects to having boys around.  I think it seems worse than it is, becuase I haven't had much sleep lately.

0 comments:

 
;