Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Interesting Day

No pictures for today, but it has been a pretty busy one.  Rehearsals began tonight, - and I have a great deal of practicing to work into my schedule.  It's hard music, but I am really enjoying the challenge.  The winter concert will be on Feb 28th. - Which is much better than just having 2 rehearsals before the concert.

We are still plugging away at everything else.  Mom and I are toying with an online fabric store.  I'm doing the research...such a hardship! ;-)

We will see how it goes.  I may put out some feelers to the local quilt quilds here.  We could always use somewhere else to get our fabric.

Nothing really planned for tomorrow... beyond work - OH!  We will have Liz's pictures up on the studio blog.  Stuart is going snow camping on Friday night.... so we will have an evening to ourselves... It is always very very quiet when only Joseph and I are home.  

0 comments:

 
;