Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Productive Day...

Or, rather, a productive 24 hrs!  We have apparently been sick over here - only we didn't realize it.  Exhaustion and massive headache = very UNPRODUCTIVE days.

But today I'm making up for it.   Last night, I did 3 batches of strawberry jam - enough to last us until next year (at least for strawberry.... I still need to do blackberry - if I can find them) and I've re-done the inventory on food storage, in preparation for the case lot sales that are coming up.  I've finally had the energy to start cleaning from stem to stern!  including washing walls and baseboards.  I may even try cleaning the carpets later - but I don't want to over-do.

It is also nice to have everything back on track and on schedule for the fall.  With school starting tomorrow, I am welcoming a return to routine. - Nice, calm, quiet routine.

yeah... I'm probably deluding myself about that last part - but hey - sanity is overrated.

ok.. back to the grindstone!

0 comments:

 
;