Thursday, August 26, 2010

Growing Up



After Joseph left for work this evening, Stuart kept coming up - just using general excuses to stay up.  When I asked him if he was worried about school tomorrow, he finally admitted he was.  When I asked him specifically - he finally admitted he that he thinks he needs to start shaving.  He is becoming conscious of his upper lip.

I told him that I didn't think he needed to yet, and that the sooner you start - the longer you have to, so wait as long as possible.  But since that didn't seem to pacify him, I told him he could talk to his dad tomorrow after school.

*sigh* - I'm not ready for him to keep growing up this way.  Before I know it, he'll be grown and gone.

So, for a first shave - what do you think?  Blade or Electric?  How long do you think I'll be able to get him to put it off?  Although - I am willing to jump on any bit of interest he is showing in personal hygiene. 

I guess time will tell.  Pic's of the first day of school tomorrow morning - If I can get him to let me take them.

0 comments:

 
;