Thursday, August 26, 2010

8th Grade

This morning was fun! - ok - sarcasm doesn't transfer well in the written word. 


But at least he is off, and didn't miss the bus.  Of course, there was the mad scramble to find his backpack, and load it (not sure why this was an issue, since I PERSONALLY loaded it up after I came home with all our school supplies and put it in the closet with mine.)  Mine is still there, ready to go, but some how, his ended up elsewhere in the house.  And there was the normal arguing over time - when he "really" needs to get up, claiming that he showered last night, as well as when the bus gets there.  I forgot how teens are, about knowing everything.  He inisted that the bus got there at 7:10 - and I kept trying to tell him, nope - they changed it.  He wasted 8 minutes presenting an argument as to why they wouldn't change it year to year, to avoid confusion, etc....



I finally had to bring up the website, and show him the new routes and new schedules, beucase there are new schools in the district.

His response???

"oh.... yeah"

But - he made it, he is off, and I actually got a picture - and he hates these pictures!

0 comments:

 
;