Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm excited!


I am looking forward to this weekend. We can't afford to travel, so I'm grateful that my nephews are coming to ME! Matt and Crenda wanted to come up for the pumpkin walk, and have Joseph do halloween photos of the boys in their costumes. So we figured that we might as well make it a party. I'm baking pumpkin shaped cookies today-to frost tomorrow with Andrew, and making a tres leches cake (from scratch) for Matt's birthday. At least both of those are easy. I'm also going to make Tortilla Soup. Dinner tomorrow will be yummy... but dinner today? Who knows. Probably Ramon or something.

Here is The picture of the Day. I need to take more pictures of what happens......

1 comments:

Augustus family said...

That is a very pretty picture. Thanks for considering to watch my girls tomarrow. Anyway have fun with your family.

 
;