Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



So, today has been a productive day. I'm glad Joseph is home! We got Net Nanny installed and set up on the computer, so I am more comfortable with allowing Stuart to use the computer. We started painting the downstairs bathroom finally (I bought the paint back in July) and a myriad of other items.

We are off to a party at Nathan and Elaine's - so here are the pics I took this afternoon. Joseph is carving up his giant pumpkin, and Stu carved one of the smaller ones. Me? I just watched... becuase I really don't like slimy stuff.

I'll post images of the Jack-O-Lanterns later, after it gets dark.

1 comments:

Augustus family said...

I'm so glad that you guys decided to come to our party. It was tonz of fun.Tim was a hoot. It was also great with Lisa. Have fun

 
;