Friday, May 16, 2008

Trip to the Zoo


































I am running a little behind! We went to the zoo 2 weeks ago, and I'm just now putting up the images from the Trip. Liz had a couple of free tickets, so Liz and her kids, and Stuart, Joseph and I went to the Zoo. We had a good time. I had lost my voice - and I just started getting it back. We just kinda wandered and let the kids see what they wanted to see. It is definitely a smaller zoo than what I'm used to. I'm including a few pictures.

They are pretty self explanatory. The one right above was really cute. They were down in a little field area, below the monkey play cage. The mama duck could jump up the 18" wall, but the babies couldn't. The mama duck was getting frustrated because the babies weren't following her. I'm sure the zoo people helped them get back out... but the baby ducks would run along the wall, from one end to the other trying to find the mama duck.

0 comments:

 
;