Saturday, May 3, 2008

Moving Back

Hello Everyone!

So there has been much going on lately!!!

Some of you know that we were hoping to adopt a baby girl. That didn't work out. We are sad, but Joseph is insistent that there are more kids coming to our home...... we'll have to wait and see.

Our house still hasn't sold. And they started construction on 35 new condo's about the same size as ours. They went on the market last weekend. So, that puts the count of available units around 50!. We decided to move back into our house. The good part is that Joseph's company has been waiting to re-do some of their budgeting, so that they can move him into a Tech Position. Great news for his career. It also means that they were planning on having him transfer back to the Promontory plant at some point. They aren't ready to make the change, but, they have set up a deal where he will work out of both locations. He'll have to stay at Matt's, but only 2 nights. So it isn't too bad. It is really great to work with a company that is willing to work with you.

We are going to miss living close to Liz and Matt, but we are also looking forward to living near our friends again. Stuart is excited to move back. He has really missed his friends.

Stuart and Alaric(for the life of me, I can't remember how to spell his name!!!!) remind me a lot of Me and Liz growing up. I hope their friendship survives puberty.

We are officially moving back on May 24th. Stu and Joseph will use that last week to finish cleaning and the last 3 days of school.

It leaves me very very busy. I'm trying to beg my mother into coming back to help me pack..... but no luck yet.

1 comments:

A & M Ras said...

I have been wanting to email you forever and just have not had a chance. I am so excited that you are moving back up here. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

 
;