Friday, March 12, 2010

Out of the mouth of Babes

My nephew is hilarious.  They came over for dinner tonight, and he started to rough house on the couch in the living room.  here is the conversation that followed.

Aunt Sarah: Andrew, is that a couch or a jungle gym?
Andrew: It's a Jungle gym.
Aunt Sarah: - Are you sure?  Maybe you should look closer.
Andrew: - See, watch.. OOOOKKKK OOOOKKKK EEEK EEKKKKK - because I'm a monkey.

 At this point? what is there to say.  I lost it... as did his mother.... I really couldn't respond.
Then later at dinner.....
his mother told him, make sure you Thank Aunt Sarah for dinner.....
  So he says "Thanks for dinner Aunt Sarah, but I really don't want it"

Kids are hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That was funny.

Robyn Maxine said...

He will never hesitate to tell you what he's thinking! LOL!

 
;