Sunday, October 17, 2010

a house full

Does anyone else feel like you are trapped in a snowball, and are being hurled down the hill?  The longer you are in it, the more snow it picks up, trapping you longer and the faster it seems to go???



I do.

This has been a really busy weekend, and it was supposed to be my fall break.  We re-arranged furniture and stuff, and tried to get more organized.  No such luck.  I desperately need shelves in the closet down stairs, ones that will hold up the weight of our pantry items.  Currently, our food storage is packed in the hallway, so you have to dodge oatmeal on your way up the stairs.  I have a problem with disorganization, everything has a place, and everything needs to be in its place, or I swear, the world is going to spin off it axis.

Anyway, all of this was in preparation for having some of Joseph's family with us.  Steve moved in, while he is looking for work and Mike and Shelley will be here for about a week or so.  Mike was able to get some work up here, which is good for them - they need it too.

So, neurotic me got up early today, and re-did my chore chart, menu and laundry schedule (yes... I usually have all of those things even when it is just the 3 of us)

I think my washer and dryer will be going non stop for the next week or so.  Too bad they haven't changed over to captured uniforms for Joseph at work.  That would have helped out a lot.

School is going well still.  I've hit a rough patch in chemistry, but I'll figure it out.  I always do.  At least the math right now is clicking away... no problems there.  I will have to get a lot of work done early this week, since I have to send back the computer to get the power supply fixed.  At least it is under warranty.  That is one thing I don't think I could have handled.

ok, its waffle time.gotta run.

1 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, I am totally like you. Too much out of place and I go ballistic. But waffles always seem to make things better. ;)

 
;