Monday, December 1, 2008

Enrichement Night






This year, we are sharing traditions for Enrichment night. They will be visiting 4 different homes in the ward, and ours is one of them. I'll be sharing Chewy cookies and Christmas Pie. Here is a preview of the Living Room... I was aiming to have it look like it belongs in a Magazine.... but that will take a few more years.....

The good news??? I had all of these decorations.

Tomorrow, I have to finsih the Family room and Kitchen, and then clean everything. We have the Tree in the basement done, you can see Joseph and stuart starting it. It is the live tree, and it smells sooooo good. Enrichment is Wednesday night.

and--- just in case I didn't have enough to do?? I am also singing a special musical # that night. This is going to be a busy week!!!

0 comments:

 
;