Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of Middle School



It's official - Stuart is now in middle school. No more recess, no more playtime at school. Now there is changing classrooms - several different teachers, and lockers!

Kids grow up to fast.

He was excited about school today. I told him to set his alarm for 6 am. Mine went off at the same time, and by 6:02 - he was standing in my bedroom door - backpack and shoes on - ready to go. I made him go back down.... shower.... and get dressed again.

He is also mad that I made him wait while I took his picture. He said I "was going to embarrass him in front of all of the other kids"

Isn't that my job???

anyway..... I am looking forward to when he gets home from school - and actually being able to be here. Maybe I'll make cookies this afternoon.......

0 comments:

 
;