Monday, June 9, 2008

11yr old Scout Camp Prep


So here is Stuartin his Scout Uniform. He won't stand up straight - there is a camera pointed at him. But I'll get a good one soon. They had a pre-camp clinic for the boys on Sat. They got thier Tote-N-Chip cards, so he is allowed to have his pocket knife out of the package now. They also worked on indentifying animals and first aid. They will have thier camp out next weekend, with the dad's ( I have my first "packlist" - it seems like a lot of stuff that they won't use, but he'll load it in his frame back pack and take it!). He is really excited. Joseph is enjoying being involved in the scouting program again. Both of us are registered now as merit badge counselors. I am currently working with Stuart on the gardening merit badge. I'll post those images seperately.

Stuart is enjoying scouts, and is excited. I hope we can keep the excitement up.

The other pictures are of Stuart and his friend Alaric, at breakfast at the pre camp clinic.


I think he is pretty handsome in his uniform. (but he is still growing up too fast)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
;